given that the personal data (“personal data”) of the users and customers (collectively, the “users”) of this site are likely to be used within the European union, and in particular in France, they will be treated in compliance with applicable European laws.
we may use your personal data in order to offer you the services to which you have subscribed or those reserved for registered users, to allow you to consult our site and to make your purchases online and in stores with greater ease and to keep you informed about platinum hops news and offers.
houblon platinum sas is responsible for controlling the personal data collected and used for the purpose of offering you e-commerce services and selling their products (hereinafter “commercial purposes”) through the site.
houblon platinum sas is solely responsible for the use of personal data processed for commercial purposes, mainly with a view to sending users, in particular by means of newsletters, information and news concerning its products, its offers, its exclusive sales. , its promotional campaigns as well as similar events and initiatives that houblon platinum sas organizes (hereinafter “marketing purposes”).
1. our policy it is everyone's right to protect their personal data. we respect the right of our users to be informed of the use of their personal data and other related operations. when using data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we will apply a principle of strict necessity. it is for this reason that we have designed the site in such a way that the use of your personal data is as restricted as possible and that it is only reserved for the purposes for which your personal data was collected and /or used. we never use your personal data when we are able to offer our services to you using anonymous or connection data (such as for marketing research carried out with a view to improving our services, consultation of data in order to to offer content that is specific to you or offers adapted to your language of preference, your country, etc.) or by any other means that would allow us to identify you, except if strictly necessary or at the request of the competent public authorities or the policy (such as login data or your ip address).
2. who collects and uses your personal data, how and for what purposes? houblon platinum sas has designated certain entities which, for commercial purposes only, will also process personal data relating to users of the site (hereinafter "responsible").
the aforementioned service providers and processors have been selected on the basis of their experience in processing personal data and the guarantees they offer in terms of compliance with data processing legislation (in particular with regard to concerns the technical security measures that govern the processing to be carried out). during the processing of personal data for commercial purposes, the entities in charge of the data processing will only act according to the instructions given by leopoldine chateau sas. we regularly check whether the entities in charge of data processing comply with our instructions and whether their guarantees of full compliance with the provisions relating to the processing of personal data are still sufficient.
among the entities in charge of the processing of your personal data designated by leopoldine chateau sas for commercial purposes, we can cite in particular:
ovh for hosting sas platinum hops servers.
in addition to the entities named for the processing of personal data, your personal data will also be made available to third parties, independent controllers for reasons related to the provision of the services requested by the user (for purchase transactions, for example) or other reasons. for more information on this, please refer to section 4 (to whom your personal information will be disclosed). to receive a complete list of entities responsible for processing your personal data, please contact customer service.
for marketing purposes, we may process your personal data as well as navigation data (“connection data”) obtained following the use of the site or our services by a user, in order to offer content and provision of personalized services to our users or to send the newsletters to which they subscribe, subject to their discretionary right to cancel their subscription to the newsletter or to refuse or oppose the receipt of advertising or marketing content which, for us, would be likely to interest a specific user. for marketing purposes, personal and login data is most often processed electronically and at all times stored, in accordance with applicable laws and made available to our data processors.
your personal data may also be communicated to the police or judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and at the formal request of these entities, in the case, for example, of prevention against fraud on the site (anti-fraud services).
data processors will also have access to your personal data as set out in Section 2 for the specific purposes set out in that section. for all the aforementioned cases, your consent for the data processing is not necessary as it is the case for the processing of personal data necessary for commercial purposes.
3. what happens if you do not disclose your personal information to us? the personal data that you transmit to us (in particular data relating to your identity, your e-mail address, your postal address, your credit/debit card numbers, your bank details and your telephone number), are necessary for the processing of your order of articles, to the provision of other services offered on the website at your request or when your personal data is necessary for compliance with the obligations required by law or regulations. if you refuse to provide us with some of your personal data necessary for the aforementioned purposes, we may not be able to process your order for the items offered on the site or meet our legal or regulatory obligations. consequently, it is possible that this refusal may, in certain cases, constitute a legitimate and reasonable reason not to process your order or not to provide the services offered on the site.
on the other hand, the disclosure of personal data other than that necessary for the discharge of our legal or contractual obligations is optional and has no consequence on the use of the website and the services it offers or on the purchase of items made available on the site. we will inform you if the transmission of your personal data is mandatory or optional at each stage using an appropriate symbol (*) which will indicate the information that is mandatory or the data necessary for the purchase of products on the site .
4. to whom will your personal data be disclosed? your personal data will be disclosed to third-party companies which offer, on behalf of leopoldine chateau sas société par actions simples, specific services such as data processing or to other recipients to whom we will transmit the personal data collected and who will use your personal data for commercial purposes only and, in any case, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data will not be disclosed to other third parties or disseminated or transferred without notifying our users and, in any event, in accordance with applicable laws.
7. new customer experience in stores to improve our services and your purchases in our stores, some stores are equipped with systems for analyzing anonymous customer data based on the wifi connection of visitors' smartphones. this system only collects anonymous data from smartphones. you can refuse the collection of your anonymous data at any time by deactivating the wifi connection of your smartphone.
8. Obligatory processing We would like to inform you that, in certain circumstances provided for by law, we may process your personal data also without your consent.
you are entitled to obtain from us at any time:
has. updating, rectification or, if you wish, integration of your personal data;
b. the deletion or blocking of your personal data (which has been unlawfully processed), including data which does not necessarily have to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
vs. confirmation that the operations carried out in accordance with paragraphs a) and b) above have been notified (with the content of said operations) to those to whom the data have been disclosed or communicated, except in situations where this is impossible or when the means employed are clearly disproportionate to the protection of rights.
you have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
has. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if this processing respects the purposes for which they were collected;
b. to the processing of your personal data for promotional or direct marketing purposes or for the purpose of conducting marketing studies or commercial communication actions.
10. consent/refusal whenever your consent is required, houblon platinr sas société par actions simplifiee will inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to consent or object to the use of your personal data, including email address, for the above purposes, by ticking the appropriate boxes.
be aware that, in certain circumstances provided for by law, we may also process your personal data without your consent, for example in application of a legal obligation to which we are subject or in the exercise of obligations entered into in contracts with users .
in accordance with applicable laws and your rights, we may use your personal data to send you advertisements or offers for marketing purposes about products and services, unless at any time you oppose when collecting your personal data or at any other time and in particular when receiving any offer that we may make.
whatever the situation, we would like to inform you that we guarantee that users can exercise, at any time and without having to state their reason, their right not to receive any future communication related to particular services on request.
Combination: 9 colors
Jacket: 4 colors
consult the guide carefully: The non-gendered can change your habits.
Your free patch*
*from a selection.
The 2nd at -50%!
JUST FOR YOU
Erase the genre to let the personality express itself.
from XS to 5XL
9 sizes to frame a maximum of different morphologies.
EMBROIDERED MESSAGE PATCHES
Display your mood, your humor, your values and change according to your desires in a scratch!
The adventure began with love at first sight between Aurélie and Claire, against a backdrop of cancer, each their own, there's no reason;)
And the common desire to transform this hard blow into a bright project: non-gendered creations to highlight the personality by making your clothes talk.
Houblon Platine was born.